Sunday, February 7, 2010

OK, so it's been a while....

Well, there is this phenomen called Ravelry and I seem to be spending my knitting-related computer time over there. God knows, I haven't stopped knitting; it's just all over there. There's a lot of hats and baby stuff and for some reason, I got into a lace period. You can see my projects and junk here.


Then, there's this other thing. Starting about the same time as the last post here (hmm - coincidence, I think not), we broke ground to go from this:

to this:


18 months later, we are almost done, and you can see the entire journey here. THAT'S where my blogging time has gone.

As far as knitting, well, I'm headed out in a couple days to Madrona for the 4-day retreat / classes / shopping / drinking wine in the lobby til the horse cuts you off.



Hopefully, later I'll post the hats I've just completed while stalling (ha ha) on my homework for Madrona.

No comments: